Wednesday 2 July 2014

Beyonce Fuels Jay-Z Cheating Rumors By Changing Lyrics In Song


There has been rumours concerning the state of Jay-Z and Beyonce's marriage for several months but the golden couple themselves have refused to acknowledge the speculation.... until now.
In the aftermath of claim that Jay-Z cheated on the Crazy In Love singer with a New York hostess, Beyonce chose to change the lyrics of her track RESENTMENT during a performance in  Ohio as part of the couple's "On The Run" tour.

This is what she actually sang:
I'll always remember feeling like I was no good / Like I couldn't do it for you like that wack bitch could Been riding' with you for twelve years...Look what you’ve done-done to me now...I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me. She ain't even half of me. That bitch will never be. I tried and I tried to forget this. But I’m too damn full of resentment. I know she was attractive but I was here first."
However, when she began to sing the lyric 'been riding with you for six years' , she tellingly decides to change it to "been riding with you for 12years" in a nod to her marriage to the Roc Nation Star, Jay-Z.



No comments:

Post a Comment